Shine Employee Wellness Centre Access Request and Orientation
*Please do not go to Security Office to get your badge activated. This will happen automatically with 3 business days of submitting your paperwork (or 5 business days if sent via inter-office mail).
Now you don’t have to wait...complete your wellness centre orientation when it’s convenient for you. Here’s how:
- Watch the Shine Wellness Centre Orientation Video located on this page (video is for Juravinski site location, but many of the same guidelines apply for all centres).
- Read and familiarize yourself with the Shine Employee Wellness Centre Guidelines. Please adhere to the guidelines at all times when using the centres.
- In Citrix: Fill out the Waiver Form and Par-Q (Smart Form)
- Outside of Citrix: If you are having trouble accessing the smart form, try this Waiver Form and Par-Q.
- Submit your Waiver and Par-Q forms to Melissa Cummings by submitting it electronically, by scanning and emailing as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending via interoffice mail (Attn: Shine Wellness Program / Health, Safety & Wellness / King West - Level 21).
- Your 24/7 badge access to the centre will then be requested by the wellness coordinator (please allow up to 3 business days for activation)
- Once you have access, start enjoying the centre!
Questions? Please send your questions via the contact us form on the website or email email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in wellness and hope to see you at the Shine Employee Wellness Centre soon!